SMALL GRANTS INITIATIVE
Establishing Southern-based Collaborations within and across Regions-Towards Enhancing Locally-led Adaptation and Resilience
TO CREATE GREATER SUSTAINED COLLABORATION AMONG SOUTHERN-BASED GROUPS OF ACADEMICS AND PRACTITIONERS THROUGH TARGETED INVESTMENTS AND GRANTS TO PROMOTE LOCALLY-LED ADAPTATION AND RESILIENCE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Interested participants must be a registered Gobeshona conference participant.
- Interested participants will have to attend networking sessions to meet, discuss and prepare a short abstract (not more than 1 page) of their idea before the Conference.
- On 22 January, the 5th day of Gobeshona Conference, abstracts will be solicited from groups.
- 6 best ideas will be selected to go to the next round
- Names of the winning teams will be announced at the closing session.
- Winning teams will have to provide a detail proposal within 1 week of Gobeshona conference.
- Upon final selection, each team will receive a small grant of USD 5000 to implement their idea.
For any queries, please contact: Shahrin Mannan (email@example.com)